Friday, November 25, 2011

HyperStar in Karachi!

I wanted to share this post because I was very excited to see this huge mart in Karachi

The other day me and my friend were passing from Afridi INN in Karachi and we were going towards hotnspicy roll corner and we saw this HyperStar Logo which resembles carrefour logo. I was like what the hell, why I didn't knew about it and then I saw many cars going inn and we decided to go as well.

Kher jee, we parked the car and went inside the mall Dolmen City where HyperStar is opened and then I saw the counters and I was convinced carrefour have to do some thing with him and I asked one of the employee bhai is this carrefour or hyper star? and his replied was yes; its a merger b/w two and I am still not sure wether he was right or wrong

Moving forward, we started from the electronics section and we spent 3 hours surveying store and we were like very nice now we don't need to waste our time in electronics market and ask for discount e.t.c. because the BEST possible pricing with best possible deals was available there so my tension of going to Electronic market was over. I saw the pricing of shaver and LCD and I know there was a difference of 1000 rupees with free delivery by HyperStar to any where in Karachi. Same goes for Spice market, Auto market and I was finally able to see Red Sniper Fish there which I was not able to find any where easily and such huge CRAB for (Crab Lovers) :)

So Guyz what are you waiting for they have outlet now in Karachi and Lahore go check out and now you don't need to go to any other market!

Regards,

Muneeb

No comments: